What personal information do we collect?
You may browse this Site without providing any personal information about yourself. However, to receive notifications, updates or request additional information about www.pipetubemill.com or this Site, we may collect the following information:
1. name, contact information, email address, company and user ID;
2. correspondence sent to or from us;
3. any additional information you choose to provide; and other information from your interaction with our Site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
How do we use your information?
We may use such information in the following ways:
1. To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
2. To improve our website in order to better serve you.
3. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
4. To quickly process your transactions.
5. To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
You may access or update the personal information you provided to us at any time by contacting us at www.pipetubemill.com.
We treat information as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
We may update this policy at any time by posting amended terms on this site. All amended terms automatically take effect 30 days after they are initially posted on the site. For questions about this policy, please send an email to us.
The company developed Tube Pipe Mill Equipment have reached the domestic advanced level, and passed the ISO9001:2000 quality management system certification. The bestselling products in more than 30 provinces.city, autonomous regions. and exported to Europe, Central Asia and Southeast Asia.